Thursday, February 23, 2012

Eat, Pray, Love....

It is the title of a book.  And a movie.  Basically it is a story about a woman who goes through a bad divorce and her journey to recovery.  She spends a year traveling and writing.....that would be nice.  hahaha.  Well, I have children and responsibilities and a budget.  In my version I came to Tennessee....and here is what I got.

Eat.
Well I have the eating down.  When I first got to TN I started eating with wild abandonment.  I can't tell you have awesome it has been to just eat and eat and not worry about whatever.  Now my pants are too tight.  So I joined weight watchers.  So wish me luck.  Twice this week I have spent half of my daily points eating cookies.  Totally unhealthy.....lol. Guess I need to work out all weekend again.  Seriously I am giving up my fantasies of being skinny.  I just want to be healthy.  I would like to lose the weight back and maybe a few pounds.

Pray.
If you read the post I started back in January and posted tonight you will already know where I am with this....  I have found a church here I really like, for the most part.  I miss New Day. 

Love.
Ugh.  I suck at dating.  I have horrible taste in men.  And....I give too many allowances.  When a man shows me who he is....I need to believe him. I am giving up on the whole on line dating thing.  It is horrible.  At first I thought it was fun.  And if you just want to date around I think it is great.  I don't have time for dating around.  And in the end it just made me sad.  BTW...on Valentine's Day I received 6 Happy Valentine's Day text messages from 6 different guys.  Not one flower, card or even date.  A text is hardly an effort.  I want someone to share life with.  I actually really loved being married.  BUT.....I don't mind being alone.  I will not settle.  I will not accept the half hearted any longer. So....that is where I am at with LOVE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First 33 Gifts....

Today is the day....that I am starting my list thankfulness.  I won't be posting the list everyday because....well, you know some things...