Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Beginnings....

I've let my other blog go.  I wanted to go back but I couldn't make it work.  I miss writing.  I miss sharing.  I miss your input.  I've changed a few things this time around....  I am not including my full name in hopes of avoiding mixing business with pleasure.  So, I picked the name Dovey.  It is actaully the name of my Grandmother's sister.  I think it is a cool name and I have a dove tattoo so....Dovey it is. 

Life has changed.  It has been a very long winter.  I am looking forward to spring.  I've been hiding in my little world - trying to keep warm (physically, emotionally & spiritually).  "The Miller Way" doesn't really apply anymore.  I am uncomfortable even writing those words.  Admitting our failures and shortcomings is the first step....right?  Well, the new blog title is  "Beautiful Mess".  That is life.  My life.  Your life.  Life in general.  A Beautiful Mess. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! love when you blog!! love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Life IS a beautiful mess! Just remember to take life ONE DAY AT A TIME ;)

    ReplyDelete

My First 33 Gifts....

Today is the day....that I am starting my list thankfulness.  I won't be posting the list everyday because....well, you know some things...