Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Little More Explanation...

So, I've talked to several people about my new blog.  A couple of you said something along the lines of this: "you do know people still know who you are?!"  Ha.  Of course I do.  I posted my blog on Facebook and I have 500+ friends on there.  I don't care about people looking at my blog.  I just wanted to avoid people googling my name and getting here.  That way if I client looks me up they don't get all my info.  Make sense?  It is a boundary.  I always look them up on various websites.  I am sure a few have looked me up. Once I was speaking to a detective on the telephone....trying to get the scoop on a case I was involved with.  While we were talking he apparently decided to look ME up in his system.  He said, "Whoa, what made you give up your lead foot in 2002?"  I used to speed.  Kinda a lot.  In my defense - I had a mustang, I had to drive fast.  Seriously.  I was a little embarrassed and taken off guard.  I said....well, in 2002 I had my first child AND I got a minivan!  He laughed. 

On another note - I think most everyone knows that stuff going on in my life.  I mean...I understand people talk.  I haven't really talked about it publicly for several reasons.  1.  It is horribly embarrassing to me.  2.  Maybe I really didn't think this was going to happen.  3.  It ruins my happy go lucky everything is so great image (HA).  4.  When I talk about it, well intentioned people ask questions and try to say helpful things that really turn out to be not so helpful.   5.  It hurts.   6.  We all know there is a fine line of what is appropriate and what is not.  I've crossed the line a few times back in the day.  I am trying to keep it cool here.  7.  I don't want to bad mouth JM.....he still is the father of my children.

So, that is that.  I probably won't talk about it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First 33 Gifts....

Today is the day....that I am starting my list thankfulness.  I won't be posting the list everyday because....well, you know some things...