Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jennifer is Always Sayin.....

"That should be the first line in your book."  I love her.  She is always so supportive of my "I'm gonna write a book someday talk!"  There is always something crazy going on.  I know it has been oh so long since I've blogged.  And some of you have kept up on FB but with all the nutso changes I think I lost a few followers.  hahaha.  So for now I am just going to give you the highlights of the last few months of my life.  You better hold on tight because it is a wild ride.

  • I got a job in Tennessee.  I work for the Tennessee department of Children's Services.  The job sorta just fell in my lap.  Really.  I got an awesome job in a county that has a 19% unemployment rate.  So I moved to TN at the beginning of September.  I am adjusting.  The kids are doing great.  They like it here.  They are on fall break this week and back in Ohio having a good time with their Dad.  I think I fit in well here.  I never really did in Ohio.  No really....my taste in men, cars, music....ha....I can attribute to my southern blood.  I haven't really made any friends yet....other than some coworkers.  So....it is a little lonely.  Or maybe I am bored.  Have I ever been bored?  I think this is a first.  Either way I need this....down time or what ever it is.  
  • I had a bunch of my stuff stolen from my old house during my move. That sucked. I was totally stressed out about it but the insurance company told me I could file a claim.  I haven't yet....just knowing I can made me feel better.
  • Before I left Ohio this chic threw her guys clothing on my front lawn in the middle of the night.  Has anything like that ever happened to you?  What?  You've never had some dude's boxers hanging from your bird feeders?  Well I have.  I found a shirt in my flower bed....that I had missed, the day the guys were loading up the moving truck.  So....if you see my old neighbor.....tell him I have his shirt.  Yeah....no doubt I didn't move a moment too soon.
  • Okay....remember when I went on Match.com?  Well I might not have mentioned it.  In July I went on Match.com.  I talked to one guy.  I thought he was cute and looked like fun. The idea was.....I was going to start dating so when RH called me...being all nice.....I would not even want to talk to him.  So, I started talking to this other guy.  Well, it ended up that not only did he know RH....he knew him well.  They had several ex-girlfriends in common.  So that was that.  Can you believe that crap?  Two states away and he knew him!  And what are the chances that they dated the same women?  I did end up meeting the guy but then I went to TN and interviewed for the job and he was mad that I was going to TN and started a bunch of junk about me seeing RH....which I didn't. He wasn't my type at all anyways.  Oh, and then he died.  Yes.  He had a heart problem and he died. (RIP D.M.)
  • Went on a different dating site....  And they matched me with RH.  He lives outside of my range and they still paired us?  Dear God....please do not let this be some sort of sign.  Don't I deserve I nice, kind, normal guy?  He makes me cry.  And we all know how I feel about that.  I did however talk to a seemingly nice guy last night but to be honest I don't trust my own judgement of men.  I should probably never date again.  ha.
  • I got my hair cut short again.  I think I am rebelling. 
  •   Today I was at the DCS (dept of children services) building in another county.  I was sitting in my truck talking to Jennifer on the phone.  This guy walked by with his daughter a couple times.  I am pretty sure he was there for services of some sort.  Not that I am judging...he wasn't an unattractive man....  Well I hung up with Jen and started walking in the building (did I mention I was wearing my sexy Harley boots?)  The guy was in his car at this point and he stops and starts talking to me.  Yes, a client tried to hit on me in the parking lot.  I started laughing and told him I needed to go.  Some things never change. 

1 comment:

My First 33 Gifts....

Today is the day....that I am starting my list thankfulness.  I won't be posting the list everyday because....well, you know some things...