Friday, June 10, 2011

Tennessee.....

That is where I am.  Tennessee.  I am on a little trip.  Basically I am delivering my kids to my parents house because they are going to be staying with them for a week or so.  The babysitter is going out of town.  So here we are.  The kids had a lot of fun yesterday just playing outside and running around.  They were tired at the end of the day.  My parents have big wheels for them to ride.  It is funny because I have been staying in the apartment (my dog isn't allowed in the house).  The kids will ride the big wheels from the apartment to the house!  I had a big wheel when I was a kid.  I rode that thing until it wore a hole in the plastic tire!  Near the apartment there are so many grasshoppers.  I swear it is like a plague or something.  So the kids decided to catch grasshoppers to use for when we go fishing!  They did that for like an hour yesterday.  Avery just watched.  She isn't into bugs but Elise and Jude picked them up with no problem. 

 I took a little drive to Oneida yesterday.  It is the biggest town near my parents.  LOL.  It isn't big at all.  There is this little shop where the lady sells stuff from the HSN.  She buys the stuff in bulk and then sells it.  She is a hoot of a lady.  She is always wearing something with bling on it.  She told me GAWDY is her middle name.  I staying in the store for over an hour and looked at every single pair of shoes and clothing items she had.  I bought 3 pair of shoes.  I call it shoe therapy.  I plan to buy a few more.  I don't splurge very often and at these prices.....gesh.  How can I resist?  I didn't buy any clothes.  I tried on this really cute skirt but it was a tad bit too tight so I passed.  Speaking of which....it was probably tight because yesterday I went on a serious carb binge.  I ate more carbs in one day than I swear I have eaten in the last month:  potato salad, pretzels, a hot dog with the BUN, stuffing, cornbread....  Today no carbs.  Wish me luck on that one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First 33 Gifts....

Today is the day....that I am starting my list thankfulness.  I won't be posting the list everyday because....well, you know some things...